- 24oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup fresh pesto
- 1t chopped garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 100 medium button mushrooms, with stem removed
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Combine cream cheese, egg, breadcrumbs, pesto, garlic, and salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
- Fill mushroom caps with pesto stuffing using a small spoon.
- Bake at 325F for 20-30 minutes; until mushrooms become tender.
Recipe yields approximately 100 mushrooms but will vary based on size of mushroom and how full you fill them with the stuffing. We have served these as an appetizer with various grains or cold grain salads.
For many more recipes and video tutorials, CLICK HERE!