- 2 1/4 oz (large side of the jigger) Picker's blood orange vodka
- 1/2 oz ginger liqueur (Domaine de Canton)
- 1/2 oz pomegranate liqueur (Pama)
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- lime slice, pomegranate & cranberries for garnish
- In a shaker with several ice cubes, add vodka, liqueurs, juices and shake well.
- Strain into a martini glass or other glass of your choosing.
- Garnish with all or one of the following: lime slice, pomegranate seeds and fresh cranberries.
- Blood orange, ginger, pomegranate and cranberries are all flavors that I look forward to in the winter. This is a great way to combine the best of the season and enjoy the extra darkness!
- This cocktail can be tweaked easily by switching out some ingredients for your favorites.
- Once you can get your hands on those fresh blood oranges later this winter, squeeze some of those to switch with the lime juice!
- Try making a ginger syrup to use in place of the ginger liqueur or use pomegranate juice instead of the liqueur.
- Regardless of your variation, we will be serving these daylight or dark by the fireplace here at the Mill. Cheers!