- 1 1/2 oz Pickers Vodka (going to be your new favorite)
- 1/2 oz ginger syrup (recipe below)
- juice from 1/2 lime
- dash of bitters
- club soda
- Prepare ginger syrup by bringing 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water, and 1/2 cup fresh ginger peeled and thinly sliced to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Strain syrup and keep refrigerated.
- We start with a shaker of ice then add 1 1/2 oz. of Tennessee's Pickers vodka.
- Add 1/2 oz of your ginger syrup, juice from 1/2 of a lime, and a dash of bitters.
- Shake well and strain into a Collins glass with ice.
- Finish filling the glass with club soda and garnish with a lime!
Comments & Credit
- Any vodka will work, but as with any recipe; the better the ingredients, the better the finished product. Pickers has been our new favorite this year; it has the quality of a vodka 3-4 times more in cost! Super smooth.
- The ginger syrup will keep refrigerated for a couple of weeks; it could also be frozen.
- A big thanks to our bartender, Benjy for working on this great drink and letting me be the taste tester! Benjy is also responsible for the awesome photography above.
- This has been an addictive drink at Evins Mill this fall; enjoy!
For many more recipes and video tutorials, CLICK HERE!