- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 1/2 T butter, melted
- 10 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1T vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Approximately 3 cups of walnuts, halves or pieces
- 3, 9" pie crusts, unbaked
- 325F Oven
- Combine sugar, maple syrup, butter, eggs, corn syrup, vanilla and cream; mix well.
- Divide mixture between three 9" pie crusts.
- Add enough walnuts to cover top of pie, approximately one cup per pie.
- Bake in 325F oven for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 300F and continue baking for 30 minutes or until pie is just set
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
- Makes 3 pies.
- May use other nuts if desired.
- Prep time: about 10 minutes.
- Cooking time, almost 1 hour.
- Goes great with a little chocolate sauce, caramel, or whipped cream...or all three!
For many more recipes and video tutorials, CLICK HERE!