- ½ pound (8oz) butter, unsalted at room temp
- 1 fresh lime
- 1-2 chipotle chilies
- ½ t chopped garlic
- 1T fresh herbs (be creative, oregano is good, rosemary too)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1T honey
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate in desired shape for at least 1 hour. May also be frozen.
- We pipe out the mixture into individual portions so it is easy to serve.
Makes approximately 10 1oz portions. Preparation time is 10-15 minutes. Gives a nice smoky kick on a thick cut pork chop or steak. Enjoy!
For many more recipes and video tutorials, CLICK HERE!