- 3 pounds fresh tomatoes, diced medium
- 3 to 4 (or more) fresh jalapenos, diced fine
- 1 large yellow onion, diced small
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 T fresh-chopped garlic
- 3 fresh limes, juiced
- ground cumin, salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate salsa for several hours.
Recipe yields about 3quarts. Of course this recipe works best with the freshest (preferably home grown) tomatoes you can find.
For many more recipes and video tutorials, CLICK HERE!