- 2 qt red potatoes cut to bite size; cooked in boiling, salted water until done but not mushy
- 3 T vinegar
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 3 T whole grain mustard
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt, pepper, granulated garlic, hot sauce, and Lawry’s season salt to taste
- Prepare potatoes as described above.
- Strain potatoes and transfer to mixing bowl.
- While still hot, add vinegar and onion and toss gently.
- Allow to cool to room temperature then fold in remaining ingredients.
- May be served immediately or chilled and served cold.
I do not like my potato salad to be dry, so you may find the need to adjust the mayonnaise or sour cream to fit your taste. Makes 16 1/2-cup servings.
For many more recipes and video tutorials, CLICK HERE!