- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 T granulated sugar
- 2 T light brown sugar
- 1 t cornstarch
- 1 t cold water
- ¼ cup Bailey’s or other coffee liqueur
- Combine cream and sugars together in small sauce pan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water together in small bowl.
- Add this to the simmering cream and whisk continuously for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk in vanilla and Bailey’s.
May be used immediately or chilled first. Goes great on anything chocolate! Makes 24 1/2-oz servings.
For many more recipes and video tutorials, CLICK HERE!