- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- ½ onion, medium diced
- 2T chopped garlic
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 3 ½ cups chicken stock
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 ½ cup artichoke hearts quartered
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes, julienned
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz frozen spinach, thawed, squeeze dry
- In medium saucepan, saute onion and garlic with butter on medium low heat until onion begins to soften.
- Add flour to form roux and mix well.
- Add chicken stock, white wine, and lemon juice and whisk vigorously making sure there are no lumps of roux.
- Cook on medium low heat until mixture is bubbly and rather thick; about 10-15 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and reduce heat to very low and cook until cheese is melted and sun dried tomatoes have rehydrated; about 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
- Serve with pita or tortilla chips.
- Serves 10-15 as appetizer.
- May be made in advance and reheated in oven on low heat
For many more recipes and video tutorials, CLICK HERE!