- 4 Idaho Baker potatoes or sweet potatoes
- 2-½ cups heavy cream (if using sweet potatoes, reduce cream by 1/2 cup)
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 T roasted garlic, chopped (optional)
- Salt & fresh cracked pepper
- Non-stick spray
- Wash potatoes and allow drying.
- Slice potatoes as thin as you can, enough to layer bottom of baking dish.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Layer the potatoes on the bottom of dish by shingling.
- Season with salt and pepper and 1/4 of roasted garlic.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the Parmesan cheese.
- Pour 1/4 of cream over layer.
- Repeat process for the next three layers.
- Cover dish with foil.
- Bake at 325F for 1 ½ hour or until tender all the way through when testing with knife.
- Uncover and return to oven to brown top for about 10-15 minutes.
- Makes 16 1/2-cup servings.
For many more recipes and video tutorials, CLICK HERE!