- 1 egg white
- 1t cold water
- 4 cups sliced almonds
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Whisk egg white and water in bowl until foamy.
- Toss almonds in egg white mixture until well coated.
- Add sugar and toss until well coated.
- Spread on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 325 F for 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Allow to cool then break apart and store in an air tight container.
These go great on lots of green salads, on top of chicken salad and sprinkled on sorbet or ice cream. It’s also a great item to keep on hand, adding that little special touch to your cooking. Makes 32 2-tablespoon servings.
For many more recipes and video tutorials, CLICK HERE!