- 1 small can creamed corn
- 1 small can kernel corn, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 box of Jiffy corn muffin mix
- cracked black pepper and smoked paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, both corns, sour cream, and melted butter
- Add box of Jiffy and mix well
- Butter or grease an 8 X 8 baking dish
- Pour batter into dish then sprinkle the cracked black pepper and smoked paprika on top
- Bake in the 400F oven for 45-60 minutes
- Remove once it is golden brown and toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean
- This is a great dish for those holiday parties, cookouts that you just do not want corn on the cob, or your average Tuesday night dinner that lacks something to be desired!
- I have made this using regular cornbread mix adding sugar and it works, but the Jiffy mix has a finer texture than most of those and just ends up better.
- This recipe is quick and easy and will feed 8-10 as a side portion, but 4 can clean this up pretty easy too.
For many more recipes and video tutorials, CLICK HERE!