- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup pickled ginger, packed, drained
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1t Dijon mustard
- 1/2t sambal chili paste
- salt, pepper, garlic to taste
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable or salad oil
- In food processor or with immersion blender, combine vinegar, pickled ginger, honey, mustard, chili paste, salt, pepper and garlic.
- While food processor or blender is running, add oil slowly until combined.
- Taste and fine tune the seasoning as needed.
- This recipe will make approximately 1 quart of dressing.
- We use this dressing on our grapefruit salad and also for a marinated vegetable salad.
- You can substitute crushed red pepper flakes for the chili paste or omit if need be.