- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2t Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable/salad oil
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- With food processor, blender or immersion blender, combine vinegar, honey and mustard and puree until smooth.
- Slowly add oil while continuing to puree until all oil is added.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Ready to serve or refrigerate until needed.
- Try infusing the oil and vinegar with fresh basil or other herbs for a week before making.
- Stir or shake well before serving.
- Recipe makes 4 cups of dressing.
- We serve this one with our Granny Smith Apple, Stilton cheese salad with toasted walnuts.
For many more recipes and video tutorials, CLICK HERE!