- 4oz fresh herbs (parsley, oregano, rosemary, etc.) w/ majority being parsley
- ½ cup onion, small dice
- ½ cup green bell pepper, small dice
- 2T chopped garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup vinegar (apple cider or white)
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash of ground cumin
- dash of crushed red pepper flakes
- dash of ground cayenne pepper
- dash of ground coriander
- Place all ingredients in a food processor except for olive oil and blend.
- Gradually add olive oil until sauce is smooth and oil is incorporated.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
Recipe makes approximately 1 quart. Sauce may be refrigerated for up to one week or frozen for one month. As the olive oil will congeal when cold, allow to warm to room temperature before serving. Stir before each use. This sauce is great on just about anything - we serve it on some of our meat and egg dishes.
For many more recipes and video tutorials, CLICK HERE!